Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Blast From The Past Through Music
I love music! Music is like a great extra in life that helps me through my emotions. When I'm happy I wanna listen to country music like Shania Twain. When I'm angry or upset I wanna listen to loud, hardcore rap music, for instance, Eminem. But everyone knows they have that song that takes them back to a time in their life or that reminds them of someone. Although in my case I don't have just one song that reminds me of something because every song on my iPod takes me back to a memory I have. For instance, any song by Kid Cudi takes me back to my high school senior year last winter when I first started seeing my boyfriend. Also, the theme song to the Austin Powers movie reminds me of my high school gymnastics floor routine because that was the song I performed to. There's also a really good song called Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap that reminds me of the show "The OC" because that song played at the end of the second season after one of the main characters was murdered. I could think of so many songs that remind me of something or someone, and that's why music is so fun to listen to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment