Thursday, October 29, 2009

Why we like horror films

BOO! Did that scare you? Probably not, but I bet a horror movie would. People love the excitement of being afraid. Especially around this time when Halloween is around the corner. Personally I love scary movies. When I know the movie is fake and I don't start thinking it's real I'm not afraid. There hasn't been a really good scary movie out in a long time though. It's so obnoxious to watch a scary movie that isn't scary! There are so many movies where you know exactly what's going to happen and that isn't fun at all. The virgin always escapes. That's something that always happens in the predicted scary movies. So why do we keep watching these predicted films? I guess they're still exciting. There's always that part in the movie that makes you jump. Even though the movies haven't been as good as they used to be, I still watch them because I love the effect horror movies on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment