Thursday, October 8, 2009

Reflecting on my own writing

I wrote a paper last night that was about people that are held back by things in their lives and I enjoyed writing it. I had a lot to write about and I hardly drew any blanks. I think I had a lot to write about because being held back by things is a big part of my life. It's funny I say that because my parents are very supportive and with their help I can do anything, but it's myself that I'm held back by. Being held back by my fears really effects me and that's why I had a lot of ideas about it. It felt good to write about it too because I don't really talk about it with anyone in such detail. I thought I wrote this essay well but I know I need to work on my transitions into different paragraphs. I write about one topic and then out of no where go into another topic. Another part I need to work on is my conclusion. I never really know exactly what to write in my conclusions and they are usually the shortest paragraphs in my essays. But overall I've really enjoyed the writing topics Professor Montez has been assigning us.

No comments:

Post a Comment